
For the double page spread the background will be a collage of photos that I have taken from music festivals or photos I have planned to look like music festivals like muddy wellies, tents ect.The articles will be split into sections
- The bottom will be for the top festivals of the summer
- On the left page will be the 'artist' Krissy K's profile
- The other boxes will be of her at festivals with a photo and highlights and stories from the festival
The editors letter will have a similar lay out to the contents page to keep a flow through the magazine. this could be done by using the same layout with different colours or same colours and similar layout.
If the letter from the editor does not fill the page and leaves it looking empty I will included a subscription letter as most magazines have one offering subscriptions for cheaper.
A photo of the editor looking happy will be included. Giving the magazine a happy face.
FREE CD!
I have decided not to included a free cd as I feel it would not go with this issue as well as the fact that the magazine has mixed genres which would make it hard to pick tracks. If I were to included a free CD with this magazine I could make it so that each week featured a different genre, this would increase sales and people would have to wait for the next magazine to perhaps receive their favourite genre after hearing the good tune selection on the first. To attract audiences however other competition shall be advertised to help sell the magazine.

No comments:
Post a Comment