Saturday, 15 January 2011

Front cover






Firstly I darkened the background so that the tent (rain coat) wasn't so obvious. I did this by using the lasso tool; I then switched over the lasso tool so that I could brighten the model, making her stand out.










I then used the paint brush to make the leaves bigger and greener on the
head band I did the same to the red roses using the low opacity to keep it looking real.


















As the model has freckles I couldn't use the heal tool as there were no areas to copy similar tones from. Therefore I used the eye drop too and brush to remove spots and some freckles.
There was a lot of reflected light on the face, so I used the same method to remove/ reduce this. After doing this I had to re outline the nose.
I then moved on to the make-up. I changed the lip colour by using a low opacity paint brush




The flash from the photograph decreased 
the visibility of the glitter as well as its bright 
colour. Firstly I tried copying and pasting a small 
section. I then looked through he paint tools brushes a saw that it could be scattered. I selected a pink and used 
a low opacity to create strips of glitter on either side.













I brought out the eyes by brightening the white. I went over the
eyebrows with a low opacity black I then did the same for the eyes 
using a point 1 brush, adding some gentle eyeliner, as well as 
mascara to make the eyelashes longer and the eyes bigger.







For the text I used white outline, so that it could be seen against other objects I used the blending options to drop shadow and create an inner glow, I the resterised the text text so that it became a imagae and could be distorted using free transform.

For the rest of the text I used two fonts
Gothic and Diamond heavy
I made the wording in capitals so that it would stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment